9393 Poplar Ave.
Germantown, TN 38138
XL EGG | Large EGG | Medium EGG | Small EGG | Mini EGG
For the Full line of "EGGstraordinary" products visit the Big Green Egg Website!
The Big Green Egg, the Original American Designed Ceramic Cooker. Derived from an ancient clay cooker called a "kamado," the modern Big Green Egg has undergone many improvements since it was introduced in 1974. Especially significant is replacement of the clay used in early models with durable space-age ceramics developed specifically for Big Green Egg to make the EGG® virtually indestructible under ordinary cooking conditions.
They have become the world's largest producer and international distributor of ceramic kamado-style cookers. You can be sure that your investment in the Big Green Egg is protected by a reliable company with more than 30 years of experience and an impeccable reputation for offering top quality products and excellent customer service. Look for the Big Green Egg logo molded into the lid and you'll be rewarded with a lifetime of easy, convenient cooking and superb eating!
The EGG is the most unique barbecue product on the market, with unmatched flexibility and capabilities that surpass all other conventional cookers combined. It is a smoker, a grill and an oven and you can cook literally any food on it year around, from appetizers to entrees to desserts.
Here are some of the benefits of the Big Green Egg:
- Fast lighting -- ready to cook in 10 minutes with no lighter fluid
- Ceramic walls retain heat with accurate temperature control and no hot spots
- Fuel efficient so there is no need to add more charcoal while cooking; unburned charcoal can be reused
- Constant tending not required; with enclosed cooking there are no grease flare-ups
- Withstands temperature extremes from below 0° to 1800°F
- Can be used year around, even in freezing temperatures and rain
- Surface stays cooler and is safer around children than metal grills
- Weatherproof ceramics won't rust
- Handsome, decorative and unique design
- Produces the juiciest, most succulent food you'll ever taste
This site will introduce you to our "EGGstraordinary" Grills and Smokers. For a full line of "Eggceptional" products and benefits provided for all enthusiastic outdoor chefs, visit the official Big Green Egg website. You can learn about our five size options to select the EGG that is ideal for you, review all of the EGGcessories that are available, and locate the dealers nearest to you so that you can have a firsthand look. Find out why we recommend using natural lump charcoal, see how easy it is to assemble the EGG and learn cooking techniques from a highly successful professional chef. And if you'd still like more assurances that the EGG is for you, just visit the Forum and find out what a multitude of "EGGheads" (dedicated owners of the Big Green Egg) who cook on it daily have to say about their experiences and their evaluation of this incomparable cooking appliance.